top of page



Are you searching for a comprehensive and competitive Commercial Auto Insurance quote? Look no further! At Univision Insurance Services, we simplify your search by providing you with tailored quotes Our goal is to help you secure the best coverage at the most affordable price, without the hassle of shopping around on your own.

Truck Insurance

1. Multiple Quotes from Top Agents To ensure you get the best deal, we connect you with three specialized truck insurance agents. These agents compete for your business, giving you broader access to the truck insurance market and ensuring you receive the most competitive rates. 2. Easy and Efficient Process Our process is simple and efficient. Just fill out our short online form, and you'll receive three competitive quotes tailored to your needs. Save time and effort by letting us do the work for you. Comprehensive Coverage Options California and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) have specific insurance requirements for commercial trucks. Whether you need primary liability, physical damage coverage, or specialized policies like bobtail insurance, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the coverage options we offer: Primary Liability General Liability Physical Damage Motor Truck Cargo Bobtail Insurance Non-Trucking Liability Insurance Trailer Interchange Uninsured Motorist Workers Compensation Trucking Umbrella Policy

Understanding California Truck Insurance Requirements

California state law mandates that local truck drivers and new ventures maintain a minimum amount of liability insurance. The required coverage depends on the type of freight you haul and your operating region. For instance: $1,000,000 Liability Insurance for Oil Transport $5,000,000 Liability Insurance for Hazmat $300,000 Liability Insurance for Household Goods $750,000 Liability Insurance for General Freight $20,000/vehicle and $20,000/catastrophe Cargo Insurance for Intrastate Household Goods Movers and Interstate Contract Carriers If you operate across state lines, you must also comply with FMCSA requirements, which typically include federal liability limits of $750,000 or $1,000,000.

Hassle-Free Filing with the Government

Both California and USDOT require certain filings to be submitted by your insurance agent. These filings, such as Form MCS-90, MCP-65, Form H, and the BMC-91, demonstrate that all DOT truck insurance requirements are met. Our agents handle these filings for you

Get Your Quotes Today

No matter where you are in California, our network of agents is ready to help. From Los Angeles to San Francisco, let Univision Insurance Services bring three competitive quotes directly to you. Start your journey to better truck insurance today!

Contact us or fill out our short online form to get started.

Commercial Auto Insurance 1

Get a Price Quote

Description of Operations
bottom of page